Southern Company Electrical Estimator Project Manager in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Electrical Estimator Project Manager
Bethlehem, PA •EES
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Electrical Estimator Project Manager to join our Energy Efficiency Services team located in Bethlehem, PA. Take a closer look and see if you want to join our team!
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic team member who has a passion for developing and preparing cost estimates for electrical construction projects of various size and complexity in the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors. We want an Electrical Estimator with solid project management skills who can manage & coach a field team. You need to be an effective communicator with customers, vendors, contract managers, and team members.
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Attend pre-bid meetings and provide analysis/interpretation of all required construction information & documents relevant to the project.
• Quantify all material and labor requirements for the particular project. Also, ensure all proposals are completed based on required guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Partner with Customers, Vendors, Engineers, Contract Managers, and the Director of Electrical Operations to prepare bid proposals with accuracy, value analysis and appropriate profit margin.
• Prioritize and manage multiple estimating projects simultaneously while meeting deadline requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant electrical estimating experience OR at least 8 years of relevant experience as an Electrical Estimator will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum of 1-2 years management/supervisory experience
• Experience with Viewpoint estimating software
• Willingness to undergo a background and drug screen
• Must be eligible to work in the US
• Ability to travel based on business needs (minimum of 25%)
PowerSecure is innovating the future of energy! We are a leading provider of advanced energy solutions to electric utilities and their industrial, institutional, and commercial customers. PowerSecure provides energy solutions in the areas of distributed energy infrastructure, energy efficiency, and utility infrastructure. PowerSecure also provides electric utilities with transmission, distribution, and substation infrastructure maintenance and construction services along with engineering and regulatory consulting and compliance services.
We invest in high-value and cost-effective benefits for our employees. In addition to medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, our benefits package includes:
• Competitive pay and a matching 401 (k) plan
• Vacation, Company Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Days
• Flexible spending accounts/Health savings account
• Wellness Incentive Programs
PowerSecure is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other basis prohibited by law
Operating Company: PowerSecure