Southern Company Manager-Business Development in Dallas, Texas
Dallas, TX •DI Sales
PowerSecure seeks a Manager-Business Development to initiate and develop energy resiliency business opportunities directly within the Electrical Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) energy markets. If you desire an exciting, challenging opportunity with extraordinary earning potential (commission-earning role), then we invite you to apply! Our preferred location for this position is Dallas, Texas; however, working remotely within the state of Texas is an option!
PowerSecure provides end to end energy service to commercial, industrial and institutional customers across the United States. We are leaders in the Distributed Infrastructure Market. We are looking for an experienced, well-networked professional to work with our rapidly growing customer bases and prospects to drive PowerSecure revenue and brand throughout the ERCOT region. We welcome a strong individual who has deep knowledge of the energy markets within the ERCOT region, an extensive network of contacts and a track record of success to apply to this position!
Learn more about PowerSecure
We invest in high-value and cost-effective benefits for our employees. In addition to medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, our benefits package includes:
• Competitive pay and a matching 401 (k) plan
• Vacation, Company Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Days
• Flexible spending accounts/Health savings account
• Wellness Incentive Programs
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (engineering, finance, or business preferred). MBA-a plus
• Certified Energy Manager (CEM); Professional Engineer (PE); LEED-AP (Accredited Person), Certified Energy Procurement (CEP), Certified Demand Side Management (CDSM) certifications or licenses (a plus)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in energy resiliency business development
• Extensive network of contacts within ERCOT energy market
• Have the ability to initiate, vet and develop business opportunities independently and to effectively & efficiently manage the use of supporting engineering and project development resources
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Exceptional written communication skills
• Willing to travel 25%-50% (required)
PowerSecure is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other basis prohibited by law.
Operating Company: PowerSecure